Soft Tissue Lasers
At Granite Coast Orthodontics, our team uses lasers to provide patients with technologically advanced care.
Soft Tissue Lasers are a medical technology that emits a beam of concentrated light. The procedures performed with lasers are minimally invasive and preferable to conventional surgery.
Additional benefits of soft tissue lasers:
- Reduced heat and vibration
- Little or no need for anesthetic
- Minimal bleeding
- Faster treatment time
- Increased rate of retention of implants
- Reduced damage to healthy tissues
- Minimal post-operative swelling and discomfort
- Fewer infections or post-operative complications