Our Safety Protocols
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, Centers for Disease Control and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance issued.
There will be changes to the appointment that you are normally used to. We have made these changes to help protect our patients, parents and staff.
We have always followed and will continue ADA and OSHA recommended Infectious control procedures for the welfare of our patients and staff.
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to allow social distancing.
- Patients are brought immediately into a treatment room, with minimal waiting in the waiting area.
- We ask that you remain in your car and call us to inform us of your arrival.
- We are performing pre-screening questions through DocuSign before each appointment.
- Temperature is taken before seating patient.
- We ask that all patients and family members wear a face covering while in the office.
- The reception area is being repeatedly disinfected.
Infection Control Protocols
- Wearing new, disposable gloves while treating each patient.
- Wearing a face mask and protective eye wear while treating patients.
- Washing our use hands between every patient.
- Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting wipes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
- Heat sterilizing all our instruments.
- We have installed sneeze guards and HEPA filters throughout the office.
- We continue to maintain highest standards of disinfection and sterilization.